(My WordPress was acting weird yesterday and I wasn’t able to post a blog before work – so today you’ll get a double dose of styling)
Everyone who knows me knows I tend to wear clothes that are too big for me. :) I can’t help it! I’ve always loved drapey silhouettes; and despite what others might say, I don’t see myself changing my personal style preferences anytime soon – especially when I can wear oversized outfits like this and still look stylish!
Even though this top is flowy and the pants have an extreme wide-leg, the pieces are cut in a way that still highlights the feminine figure. Yes, the top falls loose, but it’s snug through the shoulder which defines them, and has a deep scoop neck which exposes a subtle amount of skin that is sexy. The Free People knit pants are fitted through the rear & thigh which draws attention to the derriere and off-sets the loose flared legs. They’re also very long and have to be worn with heels so they don’t drag on the ground – which ultimately lengthens my legs and enhances a leaner look even more.
Would you wear this baggy boho look, or do you tend to wear tight fitting things?
- Fashion Face-Off: Long Vs. Short
- 1 Shirt, 7 Ways, 7 Days: My Red Embroidered-Front Tunic & Patterned Pants
- 1 Shirt, 7 Ways, 7 Days: My Red Embroidered-Front Tunic & Bright Blue Cords
- 1 Shirt, 7 Ways, 7 Days: My Red Embroidered-Front Tunic & High-Waisted Wool Shorts
- 1 Shirt, 7 Ways, 7 Days: My Red Embroidered-Front Tunic & Silk Bloomers